Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lakeshore (Chicago)

It was a sunny day! I strolled along Michigan Avenue and I took pictures of some beautiful scenic spots in the city. The picture above was just infront of the building where I was working.

When I passed by this place, I could still remember vividly the last time my group was tricked by some bystanders or bums around this area. Two guys approached the group and introduced themselves as agents of the boat company downstairs. Without a doubt, the group had decided to buy the admission tickets from these two guys worth $ 100.00 - with a discounted price! After a few minutes these two guys disappeared from our very own eyes. That was the time we realized that they made a fool of us!

These boats are taking the passengers around the city for sight seeing. Of course, you have to buy the admission ticket at the ticket booth which is located downstairs.




No comments: